About the Journal-The Indian Psychosocial Foundation is the publisher of Indian Journal of Psychosocial Sciences. It is a biannual publication and accepting high quality of original works those have not been published elsewhere or submitted for publication. This Journal is Indexed Copernicous. Its eISSN 2278-7283and pISSN is 2231-3036.
Aim and scope of the journal - To help the academic development
Conditions for Submission
- The manuscript have been not published in any journal
- The manuscript has been not accepted in any journal.
- Manuscript should be submitted at the firstname.lastname@example.org
- If authors want to submit hard copy of manuscript send two copies along with soft copy in CD/DVD at this
Address-Dr. Samiksha Kaur c/o IPSF, 16, Raghunathnagar Mahmoorganj Varanasi. 221010
Types of article
- Original article (3000 words with maximum 30 reference )
- Review article (5000 words with maximum 50 references)
- Case report (1000 words with maximum 10 references)
Selection of the article- Selection of the article by peer, but name of reviewers and author will be disclosed.
Modes of Manuscript-Please follow under the following rule.
1- Typed on A4 size paper with I inch margin and should be double spaced.
2- The first page –Full title with 40-50 characters. Title should be top of the page.
3- Authors name and qualification.
4- Address, telephone number, and Email at the bottom.
5- Second page – The manuscript should begin with Introduction, method/materials, result and conclusion/discussion.
6- Table, graph, should be mention proper place of the manuscript.
Mode of Abstract-
Abstract of Original article should be Background, Aim, Methodology, Result, Conclusion